Wednesday, August 17, 2022

My Mistake

 Allah swt menguji dgn semua yg saya mohon perlindungan darinya. 

My mistake : I belong to HIM so I don't have the right to dictate what I want n don't want. 

True it may seem genuine :

 I asked Allah swt to always allow me to sujud on my forehead, to not be a burden to my children & husband, to not be too dependent on them.

Voila! That's exactly what happened. I couldn't sujud coz the best I can do is sujud from my chair, my girls had to help wash me, prepare my food & drinks, take my medicine & made sure I was comfortable enuff even to sleep. They even monitor my spo2 level while I was sleeping to make sure I sleep with enough oxygen. 

My husband, he did everything in his power to make sure I fight this positively. He rented 1 oxygen tank, a fixed one for 24hrs home use. He bought one big portable tank and his friend borrowed us a smaller one for easier handling. Alhamdulillah for Allah's blessings.

Alhamdulillah n Thank you Allah for making me realised I don't have "tgn kiri" in my children. They are all my right hand men/women.

Semoga Allah meredhai suami & anak2ku kerana aku meredhai mereka. Sayangi mereka, Ya Allah Ya Rabbal'alamiin.

P/s : The real sujood is not abt putting your head on the ground. The real sujood is sujood of the heart.

No comments: